 Events / NWBrickCon / 186
    Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Mark Rideout
   (...) This was my first time attending NWBC. I've attended BrickWest once also. As an attendee, the one major feedback item I have is "why did I pay the extra $20?" I feel like I should have just brought my MOCs for display and stand around for free (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

        Re: NWBC 2003 Post Mortem —Frank Filz
   (...) You raise the interesting question of just what is NWBC? NWBC is clearly first and foremost an "expo" event. This is not a bad thing, but participants need to understand that. Now it also happens that NWBC has some "after hours" time where (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)