 Events / NWBrickCon / 176
  Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison

Was there something we could have done as event organizers that would have solved this? Up here we knew that the wall was coming, it was no surprise to the members of SEALUG. It just didn't dawn on us (I know not myself anyway) that you'd think we (...) (21 years ago, 8-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

  Re: Our Heroes, Keith Goldman and Chris Maddison

Mark, no apology necessary, the whole problem was that I accused when I should have questioned. Hopfully by now many people know I'm a sarcastic reactionary and not to take me too seriously. Everybody I've met in the hobby (with one exception) is (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)