 Events / NWBrickCon / 146
  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

(...) Eric, you've inspired me--I'm road-tripping up there myself--I just got the details worked out today. I plan on leaving Wednesday afternoon, since for me, it's a mere 1100 miles up the coast! Woo-hoo! And since I'm going on my motorcycle, I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003

(...) Yee Haw. That's why we have a saying up here, wet leather. If you ride in the NW, you got wet leather. And I'd say you've got the spirit of things. (URL) However with this summer, you might luck out! See you when you get here! Mark Neumann (21 years ago, 30-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)