 Events / NWBrickCon / 121
    Re: Lego Mecha Hall of Fame Display and Call for Participation - NWBC 2003 —Soren Roberts
   (...) Hear hear! It's not fun, having something that large fall and go crunch. (...) I volunteer for guard duty, if you need it. Take care, Soren (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

        Re: Lego Mecha Hall of Fame Display and Call for Participation - NWBC 2003 —Mark Neumann
   (...) Thought I'd mention. There'll be a sign in sheet for what tables you want to watch and when. It will be at the registration table as you arrive for NWBC. Or, I can slate you into the schedule now if you wish. Just e-mail me and we'll work out (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)