 Events / NWBrickCon / 114
  URGENT B4 REG DEADLINE: Anyone from Victoria want to share ride?

Before I send in my registration in the next 24 hours I have to know if anyone out there might be interested in sharing a ride from Victoria, BC? I have a brand new Kia wagon that seats 4 (5 if some are skinny) but I cannot afford to go if I have to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)