 Events / NWBrickCon / 104
  NWBrickCon 2003 Registration

(URL) Hi Everyone, I have updated the NWBrickCon page with some basic information and a link to our registration PDF while one of our more skilled members works on a good-looking page. ;) (URL) Get your registration forms in the mail now! We (...) (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, FTX)

  Re: NWBrickCon 2003 Registration

Whoops, forgot to post to these groups! (FUT'd back to NWBC) (...) -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 14-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX)