 Events / NWBrickCon / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
NWBrickCon 2003 Registration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:20:37 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I have updated the NWBrickCon page with some basic information and a link to our registration PDF while one of our more skilled members works on a good-looking page. ;)

http://www.sealug.org/nwbrickcon.html

Get your registration forms in the mail now! We apologize for the late notice, but we cannot guarantee having your name badge ready for you unless you get the forms in the mail and postmarked by September 1st!

Registration is $16, includes name badge ($20 after Sept. 1st)

T Shirts are also available for order on the registration form.

Thanks, and hope to see you here!

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers