 Events / NWBrickCon / 101
  Venue clarifications

It's been voiced to me that there is some confusion on our venue this year. Because of responses from last year we have worked very hard to secure a space that is more "ours." We have rented a conference room. This means we have much more control (...) (21 years ago, 13-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general)