 Events / NWBrickCon / 101
100  |  102
Subject:
Venue clarifications
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:19:06 GMT

It's been voiced to me that there is some confusion on our venue this year.

Because of responses from last year we have worked very hard to secure a space
that is more "ours."  We have rented a conference room.  This means we have much
more control over the space than we did last year.  We have the space from 8AM
til Midnight Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.  Public times are only 10AM til 4PM
Saturday and Sunday.  That leaves all kinds of time for us to play by ourselves.
Now there are windows and we may have onlookers but the doors are lockable for
more "con" related activities.

Mark Neumann