 Events / Chicago House of Bricks / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
Brick Tags (was Re: Kind words from Charles Urbach
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.houseofbricks
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 16:05:43 GMT

In lugnet.events.houseofbricks, Brian Davis wrote:

   my creations looked more like rejected props from “Terminator 3 - rise of the machines” or something.

Naa... they’re just “informed by a different aesthetic”...

Oooh, I like that - will that fit on a Bricktag?

On two lines maybe... go to enough fests and you can build up all sorts of things(1). I can’t take credit for the phrasing, that goes to Peter Guenther! (2)

1 - You may recall I have a 3 line stack that says “citizen of LEGOLand Traveling Incommunicado” ... saw that here and was so taken by it I had to have it!

2 - He said it after our tree at the first year Festival of Trees didn’t do AT ALL well by the officials setting the tree prices, it was very NOT like all the other trees there... I think better but I guess they didn’t agree?