 Events / BrickWorld / 41
  Re: Brickworld Info (was BrickFest 2007)

(...) I didn't mean to take it out of context. I was simply pointing it out as my point of concern. And it did come first in the sentence, which could be read as suggesting importance. And I appreciate you reiterating to me and the crowd the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Info (was BrickFest 2007)

I for one am looking forward to Brick World. I am opening the toy museum featurning LEGO in 2007. I am going to use that venue as a opening blow out. I was hoping for Brick Fest, but I cannot see anyone coming from the west coast to see my little (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)