 Events / BrickWorld / 378
Re: Late night cramming, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 13:45:55 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Chris Eyerly wrote:
So as I prepare for another late night of building in order to finish before
Brickworld, I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same during the next 5
days?  Right now my living room is a disaster, I have print out's and books
laying around my feet, I am constantly dropping and stepping on pieces, and my
kids keep "borrowing" pieces that I need.  I even had to tear apart a
significant portion about 8 days ago, just to get some sizing correct.

What are your "Rush to Brickworld" battle stories?

Chris Eyerly

Same here Chris.  Although we actually started packing last night...so I guess
we're getting closer.  We accomplished a lot last night, so I think I only have
a few more things to do.  We're leaving on Tuesday afternoon so today and
tomorrow are critical.

Good luck!

-Dave
ToT-LUG