 Events / BrickWorld / 376
375  |  377
Subject:
Late night cramming, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:23:10 GMT

So as I prepare for another late night of building in order to finish before
Brickworld, I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same during the next 5
days?  Right now my living room is a disaster, I have print out's and books
laying around my feet, I am constantly dropping and stepping on pieces, and my
kids keep "borrowing" pieces that I need.  I even had to tear apart a
significant portion about 8 days ago, just to get some sizing correct.

What are your "Rush to Brickworld" battle stories?

Chris Eyerly