 Events / BrickWorld / 36
  Re: BrickFest 2007

John, I have to respectfully disagree with you on one point... holding the Brickworld fest in winter. I live in Michigan, which like all the midwest states can have a great "El Nino" winter like this one, where it has rarely snowed or even gone (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2007

Ahhhhhh, but on the other hand, there are only two seasons in Chicago: 1. Winter 2. Construction So I wouldn't count on there not being problems with the weather. ;) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2007

Ahhhhhh, but on the other hand, there are only two seasons in Chicago: 1. Winter 2. Construction So I wouldn't count on there not being problems with the weather. ;) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

  Re: Brickworld2007

(...) i would have to agree with the above. chicago winters are unpredictable. living in chicago i know this first hand. depending on how bad it is people just don't go out durring winter weather unless they apsolutly must. the event is also planned (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld)