 Events / BrickWorld / 32
  Re: BrickFest 2007

(...) John - thanks for more of the background on HoB...I hadn't even heard officially that 2BeCon had completely crashed...that's a shame... As to your offer of a corset...I would love to have a corset there as long as SeerSee (sp?) is wearing it (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2007

(...) Agreed - I'll miss a really weird, wonderful mix of LEGO and SF/Fantasy. Off the cuff, can anyone else thing of other such "crossover" events for LEGO and SF/Fantasy conventions? (...) Cersei. And I'm sure she picked that handle for a reason. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)