 Events / BrickWorld / 311
  Re: ONLINE LEGO NXT INTERFACING WORKSHOP

(...) Hi Brian, Thanks for the comments. Right now I'm just soliciting to see if there is an interest. The cost would include: 1. The Logic Probe Kit 2. Workshop Manual 3. Small bag of parts 4. Renting conference space for using Skypes Whiteboard (...) (16 years ago, 15-Jul-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ONLINE LEGO NXT INTERFACING WORKSHOP

(...) Thanks for the addition information. I list of potential projects would be nice to see at some point (there's certainly no lack of possibilities, and you could aim at train folks as well who could really benefit from this sort of thing). (16 years ago, 16-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ONLINE LEGO NXT INTERFACING WORKSHOP

Hi Brian, Thanks for the great suggestions and assistance on finding the right target group for this workshop.Some projects I plan are using the NXT and Legacy sensors for object detection and measurements as well as how to control non NXT Servo (...) (16 years ago, 16-Jul-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: ONLINE LEGO NXT INTERFACING WORKSHOP

(...) Well, if you can figure out how to drive DCC chips embedded in trains, a lot of folks would be happy. Controlling crossing gates, detecting trains and moving cow heads, automated switching, decouplers, dumpers, etc... & a lot of that can be (...) (16 years ago, 18-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)