 Events / BrickWorld / 298
Re: NXT Reset tool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2008 00:53:20 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Brian Davis wrote:
In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Edwin Pilobello wrote:

This works.

True. But this works like it was designed for the purpose:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3957

Indeed!  The ballpoint pen was a "McGiver" moment :-)  Soon after deploying the
ball point pen tube, I found a light saber.  They seem to be the same gauge.
So, I now have a very large minifig spear!