 Events / BrickWorld / 29
    Re: BrickWorld costs —Eric Sophie
   In lugnet.events.brickworld, David Gregory wrote: -Snip- (...) (URL) You have got to make another type of name badge again! That was so awesome! :) (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

        Re: BrickWorld costs —Tommy Armstrong
     (...) Well you do know, David that I could engrave name over multiple spanned bricks so size of letters could be more in keeping with size of badge. lol Tommy Armstrong (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

        Re: Brick badges —David Gregory
   (...) That big badge was a lot of fun, but I don't know if my shirts can take much more stretching. ; ) David (17 years ago, 13-Jan-07, to lugnet.fun, FTX)