 Events / BrickWorld / 261
    Re: Brickworld Mindstorms Event Rules for Trash Wars —David Koudys
   In lugnet.events.brickworld, John Brost wrote: <snip> (...) Hey John, This sounds exciting! RIght now I only have 1 question--when it states that the 'bot must fit in the 18 by 18, is that just when you say 'go' or trhough the entire competition? (...) (17 years ago, 2-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Brickworld Mindstorms Event Rules for Trash Wars —John Brost
   (...) In the interest of keeping people from building gigantic unfolding contraptions that cover the entire playing field, we're going to go with NO, no expansion beyond 18x18 at ANY TIME. I will modify the rules to reflect this when I get a chance. (...) (17 years ago, 3-Apr-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics)