 Events / BrickWorld / 255
  New Mindstorms Events

(URL) While the complete Mindstorms event list is still being finalized and the rules are being polished, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know about a few new Mindstorms competitions we are introducing this year. First - there is (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX) !!

  Re: New Mindstorms Events

Cross posting to lugnet.robotics... (URL) Philo> (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  New Mindstorms Events at Brickworld

Cross posting - sorry for the repeat message. (URL) While the complete Mindstorms event list is still being finalized and the rules are being polished, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know about a few new Mindstorms competitions we (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX)