 Events / BrickWorld / 173
  Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events

Here is the list of all the Mindstorms related events I could find on the schedule and I don't see Line Maze. Is this event still happening? To we need to register in advance to compete? Subset of scheduled events related to Mindstorms: (...) Gus (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

  Re: Brickworld Schedule of Events

(...) Oh no....30 lashes with a wet noodle for Bryan!!! I accidently dropped the line maze event from the consolidated schedule!!! Saturday R 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Line Maze Competition You do not need to register in advance. Sorry everyone....hopefully (...) (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)