 Events / BrickWorld / 16
    BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation —Jeramy Spurgeon
   Hello Train Heads! I will be heading up the train layout coordination for BrickWorld 2007. I'd like to send a call-out for participation from both clubs and individuals in this display. I understand that this event falls close to the ILTCO NMRA (...) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

        Re: BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation —Ondrew Hartigan
     (...) major snipage. (...) where is brickworld going to be??? I.E. location (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

         Re: BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation —Bryan Bonahoom
     (...) Brickworld is in the Nortwest suburbs of Chicago...see the Brickworld announcement at: (URL) Thanks for your support!! Bryan (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

        Re: BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation —Scott E. Sanburn
   Jeramy & All, < snip all > I am interested by this event, and would like to participate both in this and NMRA in Detroit. Feel free to e-mail me or post on a next step kind of thing. Sincerely, Scott S. -- President, Michiana-LTC (URL) (18 years ago, 11-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

        Re: BrickWorld 07 Train Layout call for participation —Jeramy Spurgeon
   (...) Great to have you aboard. As soon as I gather more responses, we'll begin the next step. Hopefully we can begin planning no later than late January. -Jeramy (18 years ago, 12-Dec-06, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)