 Events / BrickWorld / 102
    Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid? —David Koudys
   In lugnet.events.brickworld, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote: <snip> (...) I'm with Steve H on this one--the clips you yourself have taken and compiled into your post are not contradictory and they do lay out, at least in my mind, what's going to happen with (...) (17 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)

        Re: BrickWorld 2007 - who's getting paid? —Marc Nelson Jr.
   (...) I don't think making money from an AFOL event is tantamount to "screwing us hobbyists" - but I also don't think it's right to make money from an event without telling volunteers and attendees what their time, effort, and money is going (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, FTX)