 Events / BricksWest / 87
86  |  88
Subject:
So...what's up? (not the registration page... ;-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 17:42:25 GMT

  Matt, this is probably for you to answer, but I haven't seen or heard
any news about registration...and nothings been posted here recently.
I sent email to the registration and admin addresses...while I didn't
get a bounced message (so, I'll presume the messages got to a mailbox),
I haven't heard back from anyone (so I wonder if anyone is checking
that mailbox. :-(

  I'm hoping the event is still on, and I'll keep making my plans, and
waiting for the registration page(s) to be restored, and I'll keep checking
back on LUGNET for news...but time's a-wastin', and we have less than 8
weeks before the event. I'd hope that things are getting finalized, and
we'll see something soon. :-)

    Back to building...

      -Z-   http://www.baylug.org/zonker/vlc-richmond/