 Events / BricksWest / 86
Re: What can I do to help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:53:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Jimmy Park writes:
Alright, I've been talking to my friends about whether they would attend
Brickswest.  So far I've been told no for the following reasons:

1.  Too expensive.

2.  Not much interest in the schedule of events.

3.  Not interested in paying for admission to LLC when they already have
annual or lifetime passes.

So, my question is, what can I do to help?  I am in the southern California
area and I would like to do whatever I can to make the event successful.

An e-mail is on the way!

Matt