 Events / BricksWest / 750
    Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements) —Dave Johann
   (...) Really? Where are you getting this information from? Many of us who want to set up a Mid-February South Western Brick Event would like to know. I, for one, haven't heard a thing about it. (...) That's not the point and you know it. Want to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements) —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Hey, there's raisins! Don't be dissin' the raisins! More seriously Fresno is kind of the gateway to Yosemite, though I don't know if I'd want to take a trunk full of MOCs camping with me. Bruce (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)