 Events / BricksWest / 693
    Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it? —Tim Courtney
   (...) [snip] (...) Todd - your contributions are most certainly welcome by me and by many others. Please don't let the complaints of people who were not even in attendance bother you. I think you're doing a great job trying to improve future (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it? —Todd Thuma
   Tim, thanks for the positive comment, but I still need people to weigh in with their critiques. I have called for input before and no one has said anything. Maybe this upheaval will encourage others to get-it-off their chest and weigh in with (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it? —Tim Courtney
   (...) Yup, Todd, but you asked for constructive feedback, not attacks. I saw a lot of the latter today. (...) Sure, and I think you're doing a great job of taking the constructive criticism to put on better festivals in the future. If I were you, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)