 Events / BricksWest / 680
    Re: BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival Awards —Doug James
   .As for METRO- it had not yet won anything when I submitted it and it was already on the tape when the rules changed and so I told Jared 'F' it- just let it go and see what happens. It didn't win so it's no different from 'Blok wars' getting shown (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        A Public 'Apology' —Doug James
   Everyone- If you've been keeping up with the forums, you'll know that theres a bit of a rift caused by the Brickswest Competition. Jared and I still maintain that we did nothing wrong- our movie was submitted in good faith and with no intention to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)