 Events / BricksWest / 67
    Brickswest camping, anyone? —William R. Ward
    I'd like to raise the possibility, for those of us who have RV's, tents, camping vans, etc., of setting up a little Lego colony at a nearby campground. I don't know the Carlsbad area, so I'm not sure what venues would be appropriate, but hopefully (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Brickswest camping, anyone? —Adrian Egli
     (...) Hey Bill, I won't be part of the camp (simply because I live in the region) but there is a state beach in Carlsbad with campgrounds. Check it out: (URL) note it is advised if you want to stay there GET RESERVATIONS! Speaking as a local of San (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Brickswest camping, anyone? —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) So is anyone still considering camping? --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Brickswest camping, anyone? —William R. Ward
   (...) Given the fact that February is the time of the year in California when most of the rain happens, I wimped out and have made a reservation at the hotel... --Bill. (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)