 Events / BricksWest / 658
  Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it?

(...) The issue here is that it is a rather delicate subject. Bill is correct, many of the offerings were greeted by healthy applause. There were significant issues, however, with the way things unfolded. I know a number of people were frustrated (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it?

(...) c /Bill/Paul/ whoops... Sorry Roomie! Gotta run, plane to catch. (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it?

Lemme chime in here with my opinion on the matter. This was the first animation festival I have ever attended, having missed last years. I was blown away, truely impressed with all the entries (thanks again Todd). Unfortunately the sheet that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)

  Re: Brickswest animation festival: how was it?

In response to Scott, but not necessarily directed at Scott but the whole community. (...) The problems with the Animation Festival were entirely mine and mine alone. No one else, not Matt, Tim, Ahui, no one, has any responsibility for the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.animation)