 Events / BricksWest / 65
  Re: Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002)

(...) Alas, I'd try to set up some Castle skirmish game, but I just went over the Personal Event Schedule for that weekend: Strategicon gaming saturday morning and day; Beethoven's Sixth at the L.A. Philharmonic in the evening; and Sunday my (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Call for Volunteers (Was: Registration Opens For BricksWest 2002)

(...) Steve is already prepared to be in at least one panel/discussion group. It'll be around 10 or 11 Saturday morning. As for myself being a good panelist--I'll sit on the panel but I won't say much as I've only played about five times; it's just (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)