 Events / BricksWest / 547
    BrikWars Akira-revited at BricksWest —Stephen Fisher
   I'd like to gauge interest in a game of BrikWars at BricksWest (that I'd like to host :) Last year's BrikWars gaming at BricksWest was incredible fun! I brought my setup to NWBrickCon, but didn't get a chance due to the busy schedule. The game can (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming)