 Events / BricksWest / 51
50  |  52
Subject:
Place to stay?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:58:09 GMT

Hmm, looks like this post never appeared, so I'll try again:

All,
The registration cost being as high as it is for BricksWest, and me being a
poor student means I can't really afford to stay in a hotel.  Could anyone put
me up for 3 nights? (I'm allergic to cats) Thanks! (It's probably best to reply
by email)
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu