 Events / BricksWest / 503
  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

(...) I, too, will bring my Pirate Game stuff, on the off chance that we find some time to play. I'll also have my minifig-scale version of Frag (actually, Frag Deadlands) to play, which is much easier to learn (and which plays faster as well) than (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Ideas for Brickswest sessions

(...) Cool. My desires for gaming at BW are for stuff that takes at most an hour or two rather than long drawn out stuff.... since I have looked at the schedule and want to do a LOT of other stuff! But I am not flying out till Tuesday AM... If I (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming)