 Events / BricksWest / 442
  Room share wanted for BricksWest

I'm going to be arriving Thursday night and will need a place to crash until Monday morning. I'm not fussy about accomodations, even a sleeping bag on the floor would be fine. I'll pay my fair share of a shared hotel room, etc. Please let me know (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)