 Events / BricksWest / 441
  Re: [PRESS RELEASE] BRICKSWEST™ 2003 REGISTRATION UPDATE-NEW OPTIONS ADDED

In follow-up to my last announcement, I wanted to touch on some of the updates to the event web site for those folks who have been waiting on things. 1) Registration: We've added options for children, and a walk-in daily rate for limited attendees. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  looking for place to crash

Looking for a place to crash Thu-Sat nights. Not picky about accommodations -- just want a place to crash and wake up and have a shower and go. Preferably somewhere near to other people and near people who are socializing and having fun. Eager to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: looking for place to crash

(...) Ditto, except the part about the pub (I don't drink). Todd, if nobody volunteers space, perhas you and I could share a room at the Motel 6? --Bill. (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest)