 Events / BricksWest / 429
Re: Robot competitions at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 20:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, David Schilling writes:
In order to have enough time and space for the various robot (and RC)
competitions I'm running at BricksWest, I would request that anyone who is
considering entering let me know. This isn't a binding commitment that
you'll bring a robot, or racer, but it will help me to plan the events
better. So if you are thinking about attending BricksWest and participating
in the Off-Road RC Racing Competition, the RCX Drag Racing Competition, or
the next installment of BrickHeap Wars, please send me an email indicating
which one(s) you are interested in. Note: you'll have to remove the spam
blocker from my email address.

Thank you!

--
David Schilling

I'm in for both they sound like a lot of fun!