 Events / BricksWest / 415
Re: Gaming at BricksWest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:48:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Frank Filz writes:
I keep meaning to post something...

I'm interested in being involved with gaming at BricksWest,
specifically, my interests include running or helping run the Pirate
Game and conducting a gaming round table.

Frank

I'm also interested in helping out (assuming I'm still going to BW - good
chance).
I'd like to play Pirates (didn't get a chance last year) and play/help/host
with BrickWars. I was disappointed that I didn't get to run my Neo-Tokyo
BrickWars plotline at NWBrickCon...

-stephen