 Events / BricksWest / 414
Re: Annoucing the BricksWest 2003 Animation Festival
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 01:05:20 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Todd Thuma writes:
BricksWest 2003 is proud to announce the BricksWest Animation Festival to be
held at the BricksWest 2003 Convention located at Legoland and the Windmill
Banquet and Meeting Facility. The Animation Festival will feature a Comedy
Competition and General Film Festival.

Comedy Competition

*SNIP*

SWEET :D

now this is the announcement I was ACHING for.... I just LOVE having my
stuff seen "en-masse" by an audience.

*cracks knuckles* I'll be there with bells on Todd ("be there" in this
instance meaning I will bring my A-game for the comp, but NOT be there in
person, being in the wrong hemisphere :( *sigh* )

A COMEDY comp... NOW we're talking MY language :) I i'm really  excited
about this - "there is no emoticon for what I'm feeling"

I'm pleased to see tight restrictions on format submission this time
(brickfest's animation fest has it's share of problems with playback of
certain codecs, and high bitrates) - hopefully the screenings will run a LOT
smoother this time.

*rushes off to write a new script*

Cheers
Nate "Bluntman" Burr