 Events / BricksWest / 413
  Gaming at BricksWest

I keep meaning to post something... I'm interested in being involved with gaming at BricksWest, specifically, my interests include running or helping run the Pirate Game and conducting a gaming round table. Frank (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Gaming at BricksWest

(...) I'm also interested in helping out (assuming I'm still going to BW - good chance). I'd like to play Pirates (didn't get a chance last year) and play/help/host with BrickWars. I was disappointed that I didn't get to run my Neo-Tokyo BrickWars (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)