 Events / BricksWest / 404
  Holiday Inn get one night FREE when you pay for a night

Holiday Inn has a real cool deal right now until 2-28-2003. Stay a night and get the next night free! Up to 5 free nights! go to (URL) see the hotels near carlsbad that are holiday inns. If that link is no good then use this one. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Holiday Inn get one night FREE when you pay for a night

(...) I have two extra certificates if anyone wants them I will mail them to you. Contact me via e-mail. -AHui (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: Holiday Inn get one night FREE when you pay for a night

I still have 3 holiday inn get 1 night FREE when you book 1 night certificates. Anyone interested? -AHui (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)