 Events / BricksWest / 435
Re: Holiday Inn get one night FREE when you pay for a night
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 19:00:58 GMT

I still have 3 holiday inn get 1 night FREE when you book 1 night
certificates.  Anyone interested?
-AHui

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Ahui Herrera writes:
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Ahui Herrera writes:
Holiday Inn has a real cool deal right now until 2-28-2003.  Stay a night
and get the next night free!  Up to 5 free nights!

go to
http://go.vicinity.com/sixcont/doPrxGeoFind.d?E=sMDd7iksHXTST69VcPHHXTST699JznF2W4kOPEqHPv3arhL_501FVw8cdPlY6T3XVRY9Vfx&SEC=prxStart&AD2=&CITY=carlsbad&STATE=CA&AD4=USA&ZIP=&airport=&AIR=&DBR=50&brand=HOLI%3AHIIS%3AHIGC&brand=HISL

to see the hotels near carlsbad that are holiday inns.  If that link is no
good then use this one.

www.holiday-inn.com/freenight

NOTE THAT THE HOLIDAY INN NEXT TO THE CONFERENCE CENTER IS NOT PARTICIAPTING
IN THIS EVENT!  But there are two others within 20 miles that are.  The one
in rancho bernado and Mirama.  When doing the search via the net you must
choose the FREE next night rate or you can call 1-800-646-4930 and do the
reservation over the phone.  You will still need to go to the holiday-inn
website so that you can print the certificate.

you can print the certifiate here:
http://www.sixcontinentshotels.com/h/d/hi/vp/1/87/dec/hi/1/en/fop/fnus.html

I have two extra certificates if anyone wants them I will mail them to you.
Contact me via e-mail.
-AHui