 Events / BricksWest / 396
Re: BricksWest Dates Please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 04:22:02 GMT

"this weekend" would have been 9/29/02.  It is now 10/19/02.
Is there any decision yet?

/Eric M/

Matthew Gerber wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Mark Benz writes:
Hi,
Are there reasonably firm dates yet for BricksWest 2003? Will it be Prez.
day weekend again? I ask because SWA has cheap internet fares to San Diego
that will (supposedly) die on Sept. 26th that are good through Feb, 2003.
Thanks,
mark

I'm waiting on one more piece of information before I can build the new
organizers mail list. then I will present all of the venue/date options to
the organizers, and decisions will be made.

I have a fax waiting for me at Kinko's, and a packet of info on it's way via
USPS, so I'd guess that we'll have a firm date/venue decision by this weekend.

Matt