 Events / BricksWest / 395
Re: BricksWest Dates Please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:42:56 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <Matthew@BlockType.com> wrote in message
news:H2z3zt.CoI@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.events.brickswest, Mark Benz writes:
Hi,
Are there reasonably firm dates yet for BricksWest 2003? Will it be Prez.
day weekend again? I ask because SWA has cheap internet fares to San • Diego
that will (supposedly) die on Sept. 26th that are good through Feb, 2003.
Thanks,
mark

I'm waiting on one more piece of information before I can build the new
organizers mail list. then I will present all of the venue/date options to
the organizers, and decisions will be made.

I have a fax waiting for me at Kinko's, and a packet of info on it's way • via
USPS, so I'd guess that we'll have a firm date/venue decision by this • weekend.

Matt

Well the second full week of April is spring break for many schools, at
least here in CA , so that would be a good week to put it on.  If it's on
the weekend of the 11th, then we wouldn't have to rush home before Monday to
be sure to get kids/selves to school on time.

I would love to be able to go to this, but it would be too much of a rush to
drive from Carlsbad back to Sacramento and get home 5 AM, Monday morning.

--
Markham Carroll