 Events / BricksWest / 389
    BricksWest™ 2003 : Call for Liason —Matthew Gerber
   Greetings, If you'll follow this link to lugnet.events.brickswest: (URL) find that I've made a public showing in the first stages of planning the 2003 event. I'm now requesting that a point-of-contact person for your organization be chosen or (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !