 Events / BricksWest / 373
    Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Paul Hanson
   I think I whined a little too much in my orignal post :-) The point I was trying to make is that people (and I was just using myself as an example - but I suspect there are others) have jobs, families - lives - and can't easily travel. Having (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Frank Filz
   You raise some interesting points about events. Here are some counter points to consider: - I don't think the market is yet saturated on brick cons. - Conventions which move from location to location each year have to contend with some negatives of (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events)