 Events / BricksWest / 367
    Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Ray Silva
   Frank, So that we are all on the same page about which layout you are referring to, the Southern California Lego Train Club (SCLTC) had the huge train display up in the Pavilion during BricksWest 2002. The Pavilion also had on display a variety of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Frank Filz
   (...) I guess I should have been a little more clear. I was referring to the Club Weekend which was "last year". I guess I don't quite consider BricksWest '02 "last year" yet, it happened this year, although it is now the "last" (as in previous) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)