 Events / BricksWest / 356
    Re: A BricksWest Critique? —John Gerlach
   (...) What about those of us who traveled half-way across the country to visit BricksWest? Care to guess how much time and $$ it cost us? *Several* people from the Bay Area drove down to Carlsbad. How about setting up a car pool for next year? No (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Paul Hanson
   (...) I bring it up only because when Matt was originally soliciting ideas for the first BricksWest, he asked people where they thought it should be held. Why should this year be any different? My thinking was that if it were held in a different (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)