 Events / BricksWest / 350
  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

Some friendly comments below... (...) I think this is a great idea. Most organizations with conventions have a "past president" postion or the "president" has a assitant that becomes the "president" the next year, essentially learning the ropes (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

  Re: A BricksWest Critique?

Getting enough FRS radios should NOT be a problem. They are dirt cheap and very common these days. I own 4 myself so far (for car club outings), and I'll probably own more by next Feb. Bringing them all for use is not a problem. HOWEVER, the problem (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)