 Events / BricksWest / 349
    Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Agreed. Another variation is that this years vice chairman is next years chair. I have also seen combinations of both where you have a chair (who was last years vice chair), a vice chair (next year's chair) and a chair emeritus (las year's (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: A BricksWest Critique? —Todd Thuma
   Larry, Well stated! And I agree completely. Todd (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest)